AKJ Concealco Inside the Waistband with Sweat-shield
Inside the Waistband Holsters
Shown here is a photo illustrating our front belt loop feature, which is now a standard feature of all of our IWB holsters. At first glance, one might think, "What a strange place to attach the front belt loop."
But when put into use - because the belt tends to curve sharply around the front of the holster - attaching the front belt loop directly to the front of the holster makes perfect sense. Printing and overall bulk is greatly reduced!
All AKJ Concealco inside the waistband holsters feature a “Frontal Fold-over Reinforcement” - our unique method of reinforcing the holster mouth which allows for easy one-handed re-holstering. This method of holster mouth reinforcement eliminates the need for excessively bulky metal insert/double thick leather reinforcement and makes our inside the waistband holsters some of the most bulk-free and comfortable IWBs available.
- Featuring our front belt loop system for maximum stability and security.
- The rear belt loop is adjustable - two vertical positions for autos, three positions for revolvers.
- Extra/Replacement belt loops are available in a variety of sizes and choice of color and can be easily replaced or changed to suit your needs.
- Constructed to allow the handgun to ride as low as possible, while not obstructing the "combat" or initial grip of the gun.
- Each holster is hand molded to the specific gun to insure proper fit, maximum retention, and minimize holster wear.
- Rigid body construction.
- Each holster features a molded sight channel to minimize drag upon draw.
- To maximize concealment, the belt loop is placed on a paddle-like extension. This reduces overall bulk as well as pushes the butt of the handgun in, toward the users body for maximum concealment.
IWBS (Inside the Waistband, w/Sweat-shield) features a "sweat-shield" which keeps the upper portion of the handgun's slide from contacting your body and also functions as an "index pad" --which facilitates easy re-holstering of the handgun. The sweat-shield is constructed so as to not interfere with the initial grasp of the handgun.